Click a link below for more information - 

How to access a sexual assault referral centre

SARCs are located around Wales and have specially trained doctors, nurses, and support workers to care for you.  

You can find out more about SARCs and other support that is available in our ‘General information’ section further down this page and by watching our films.

You can also find information about what to do if you are concerned that a child or young person is being sexually abused, or if you are supporting a child or young person who has experienced sexual abuse.

SARC services are confidential, however staff have a legal duty to share information with the police or social services if a child or young person or vulnerable adult is considered to be at risk of significant harm.


Blood in urine

Breast pain

Your contraception guide

Urinary incontinence

Domestic violence and abuse


Menopause & HRT

How can I delay my period?

Heavy periods

Period pain


Vaginal Problems